Friday, September 4, 2009

Foodie Friday


I'm making this for dinner tonight, Caramelized Tomato Tarte Tatin. MMMMMMM ... I love tomato tarts and you will never hear me scoff at puff pastry. Tasty tasty tasty.

Article, A Tart That's Sweet, Yet Savory
Caramelized Tomato Tarte Tatin Recipe

and these for dessert ... carrot cake cookies ... hubs is nutso for carrot cake.



Recipe Carrot-Cake Cookies

Oh! I made this yummy artichoke dip recipe from Heidi Swanson yesterday. So good!

And some Friday blogging fun ... Who was the first blogger? (found via the wonderful blog, Pin Tangle)

2 comments:

  1. Carrot cake cookies- what a great idea! I have an amazing recipe for carrot cake too, if I am ambitious enough I'll try to post it on my blog next week. It really is a reason to get up in the morning... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, they were soooooooo good! :)

    You're so cute, that's some testimonial! Carrot Cake is my husbands absolute favorite so I'd love to hear about your recipe.

    ReplyDelete