Sunday, September 27, 2009

Witchy Woman


Make this darling corn husk witch from Family Fun
Corn Husk Witch


Make any crone happy on Halloween with this delightful witches boot from Skull Blossom
Skull Blossom Witches Boot Pattern
(scroll down below her announcement to her July 9, 2008 post with the pattern)


Go all out and make a witch lawn ornament decoration from Martha Stewart
Witch Lawn Ornament



Get vintage witchy images from Vintage Holiday Crafts
Vintage witch graphics



Make a Halloween witch ornament from Vintage Image Craft
Witch Ornament


Make a delightfully scary witches shoe from Skip to my Lou
Witches Shoe tutorial

4 comments:

  1. Wow you are all ready for the season. Love the candy cane hats tooooooooooooo cute. Found you will trying to figure out what's going on with Creative Breathing. But, hope you don't mind if I follow along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Thank you so much for dropping by and saying hello! You are most welcome to follow along, I'd love the company. :)
    Oh gosh, my Halloween post bravado hides the sad truth that I am nowhere near ready for the season. Woe is me. I'm more of a dreamer and an admirer than a doer.
    Aren't those candy cane hats darling?! They seem to be everyone's favorite and oh the pumpkin cheescake turtle bread.
    Happy week to you!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many great ideas! Wish we could have a Halloween party this year but I don't think we will be able to with the new floors going in. I am saving all of your ideas for next year! But I think we will try to have a Day of The Dead Party instead since thats in Nov. Those skelly cupcakes were too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori!
    I'm sure you've already guessed - I love to find fun stuff on the internet. It makes me happy. D'oh. I'm such a noodlehead.
    A Day of the Dead Party sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to hear all about it! I want to make sugar skulls and pan de muerto this year for our altar.
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete