Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday blog love

The Best News

The most best-est, most exciting-est, most cozy news is ... drum roll ... and lots of jumping up and down from me ... the most charming blog, Buttonwillow Chronicles has returned. I completely missed the return while I was way laid with dental problems. Now I'm skipping around the house grinning, hurray hurrah, Lauren Mumford has returned to delight us.

The ButtonWillow Chronicles


Enjoying these charming dog-filled blogs

2DogStudio
Anne Leuck Feldhaus
Blue Mutt Photography
Sit.Stay.Smile.


Sad and infuriating news - Copyright Infringement

So sad and awful to read of the rip off of these artists designs!
Carol Eldridge
Ellen Crimi-Trent

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I did happen to notice when Buttonwillow Chronicles returned. I was surprised and happy! Love the dog blogs. Not much I love more than dogs. So sorry to read of the copyright infringements. These artists don't deserve these hassles. Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Twyla! Oh! I'm so happy to hear that you love Buttonwillow Chronicles too - I would have bet the farm you would love it too. :)
    Me too, I think I might just prefer dogs to people but don't tell anyone. ;)
    I'm so loving all the valentine fun on your blog, thank you for doing it for all of us.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete