Sunday, February 21, 2010

For Renee


Her beautiful voice has grown faint now. She has begun her walk away from us, and toward home.

I never met Renee. I only discovered her wonderful blog, Circling My Head (found via Pam at yoborobo) a few short months ago.

But she was a kindred spirit, an old soul. Her honest words of love, courage, grace, touched me so very deeply, to the core of my being. They spoke of "knowing" and felt like a familiar embrace.

You are so beloved, dear Renee. Wishing you comfort and peace.

2 comments:

  1. Sally - that is just it in a nutshell. She could touch each one of us. And it was like she knew you and you knew her, and she had her arms around all of us, everyone who read her words. Renee is so beloved, and we are all wishing her a gentle journey home. Thank you for your email, my friend. xoxoxoxo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,
    You're very welcome for the email! I just sent you one. :)
    That's such a lovely image, her arms around each of us. They say there's a reason why people are in our lives, to teach us lessons we need to learn - my goodness, Renee is quite the Professor of Life, with all the lives she has touched.
    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete