Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday blog love

If you've been reading blogs for a few years or if you are a habitual link clicker like me, you have no doubt found yourself in the charming land of Posy. I read over the weekend that the dear author of Posy, Jane, is laid low and has been feeling very poorly for awhile. If you haven't already, I think it would be lovely to shower her with some blog love.

Posy


There is a lovely gathering of hearts going on in blog land.

Charlotte Lyons Pieces of Heart
Rebecca Sower Heart Sessions
Rebecca has a list of other bloggers joining in.



badskirt
bird in the hand primitives
Bloom
hazelruthe's
Kviltstina
Laughing with angels
pompom rouge
Robin's Egg Bleu
Rosebud's Cottage
Simplify
Sugar Stitches
The Late Bloomer
turning turning
Vintage Collage and Quilts

2 comments:

  1. Sally - I left a comment here, and it disappeared! Sob. :) I did leave Posy a note, her blog is wonderful!

    And we are getting ready for Round Two here. This is getting a little old - but as long as the power holds, I have things to make. :) Did it stop raining there? xoxox Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! That happened to me the other day - my post vanished into the ether. WAH!!!

    Running over to your blog to say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete