Friday, March 12, 2010

St. Patrick's Day WIP

chug chug chug ... I think I can ... I think I can ...

teehee! Here's a work in progress photo of my St. Patrick's Day assembly line that I took with my iPhone. (is there a way to make it lighter???) I've never uploaded anything from my phone before, that was fun! Next up may be some goofy videos I took of my doggie if I get brave - you can hear my voice talking baby talk to her and I sound like a complete nincompoop. But a charming one. bwhahahhahahhahha!



Everything is still in bits and pieces, waiting for me to figure out if I'm going to stitch or paste or tape them together. Oh the choices! I still don't know what the inside will look like, woe is me. These may be ready in time for 2011.


Hey! Do you know about Bird Brain Designs? They have two free St. Patrick's Day patterns. Fun!


Bird Brain Designs Shamrock Emery and Scissor Fob freebie


Bird Brain Designs Shamrock Flying Kite Tea Towel freebie

3 comments:

  1. Sally - you are amazing. How do you find the time to make cars, and research Blog World for all the goodies that you find? I'm barely able to make a meal for the family and find my shoes! LOL!! Hope you are having a good & crafty weekend! xox Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Pam! And I love the tea towel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam! Hi Lori! :)
    You're sweet but I'm by no means amazing - I can do this because I don't have a life. You guys are the ones that are amazing! I don't know how you manage to work, take care of your kids and husbands and find time to create so much darling stuff?!!! I'm doing none of that except for the occasional meal and fluff up of the house. ;)
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete