Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Twas heaven here with you dear Renee



If I should ever leave you,

whom I love
To go along the silent way. . .
grieve not.
Nor speak of me with tears.
But laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you there.
I loved you so. . .
'twas heaven here with you
by Isla Paschal Richardson


Our dear Renee has left us aboard her gypsy caravan and arrived home. And still, and forever, her light shines so brightly. Much love to Renee, her beautiful family and all of her dear ones.

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Sally. I am sending you the biggest hug ever. :) xoxoxox PAm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,
    Oh! You're so very sweet - it's really not much at all but I wanted to write something for Renee and my brain would not function.
    Hugging you back! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful and dear poem for your friend. I am sorry for your loss but the breath of sweetness that you have shared in her honor is a kind tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny!
    Thank you, that's very sweet of you. Sadly, I had never met Renee in real life, only through her gorgeous words on her blog. When people speak the truth of their lives, it is so rare and deeply moving and profound.
    Wishing you a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete