Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday blog love

As I write this, I am waiting for the new Martha Stewart show to begin - I love Martha. Or rather, I love the craft and cooking ideas she has, is probably more like it. (And I do like Martha herself a bit better since her stay in The Pokie - I think her on air persona has loosened up a bit and is less snooty and pretentious and oh so icy cold.) I've been missing the show all summer and am so curious to see if there will be any apparent changes, now that she's moved to the Hallmark Channel.

Ah phooey - the show just started and they're talking about other shows on the Hallmark line up today. ARGH! I was hoping for fun Halloweenie crafts and Fall recipes. The show appears to be exactly the same as before, so hopefully a return to all things crafty wonderfulness will soon happen.

Anyway, here's a boat load of blog love for you this Monday. Wishing you a lovely week!

A Foothill Companion
All Norah's Art
all the luck in the world
Amanda Atkins in a Canary Forest
anja mulder
BeerlalaBlog
Blue Cupcake
Bringebaer & Himmel
Collage Contessa
Colorfullthings
creative blessing
Demoiselle Libellule
Die Welt in Pink
digs & bean
Dos Family
for the visionaries
ginger and george
H is for home
Hello Neest
Hold Dear
in punta d' ago
ingthings
Jurianne Matter
Junk Garden Girl
Las labores de Mercedes
Liefgeval
lillalotta
Linda Jo's Obsessions
little black crow studio
luzia pimpinella
maine mama
My Heartstring
My Life - My Loves
Ninainvorm
Oh My Bag
petalplum
Red Shoes
Septiembre
Smooth Pebble
that cheeky urchin
The Felt Fairy
The Hunt For Vintage
the pink couch
Vintage Palette Art
wood & wool stool

No comments:

Post a Comment