Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday blog love

Ay yi yi! I'm um, trying to make darling Elizabeth's delightful Valentine doggies and ... failing miserably over here. WAH!!! Pipe cleaner crafts are for small children, aren't they? SOB! And I can't find my glue - I'm sure if they had their eyeballs and hearts attached, they'd be a little cuter ... wah! Oh! I did notice that Elizabeth's chenille stems are oh so much nicer than mine, the fringe on hers is longer and softer than on mine. I got mine at Michael's - I'll have to go ask E where she got hers!

Sally, down in a deep dark crafting hole today bwhahahhahhahaha

(more Valentine fun on my new heart blog too!)






And ... Sitting around sick, iPad in hand, planted on my ever expanding posterior, has led to this MAMMOTH list of yummy blogs! (There are even more ... don't want to make your brains explode ... am saving them for later!)

A Prairie Thistle Life
A Thing For Roses
A Thrifty Mrs
ArtJoyStuff
be present be here
City Cottage
crow and canary
decorology
eighteen25
Elderberry Street
Esprit Boheme
esprit champetre
Family Chic
going home to roost
Good Grief Girdie
Hannas - Form
Heirloom Gypsy
it is what it is
Keswick and Country
Kids Napping I'm Scrapping
La Maison Douche
le blog de Sharon
Le Monde de Catherine
My Grama's Soul
ocd: obsessive crafting disorder
Of Spring and Summer
One Perfect Bite
One Ripe Peach
Pleasant Home
RedBerry Barn
Shabby Cats and Roses
sixtypiggies
Something Special
Summerland Cottage Studio
the drawing board
They Draw and Cook
Thimbleprims Studio
Up The Creek Crafts
Vintage Flair
Vintage Girl At Heart
Vintage Valentine Museum
volume 25

2 comments:

  1. Sally, Can you hear me giggling? These pooches are really making the rounds! I used exactly the same cleaners as you did for my Poodles in Paris! The fluffy white ones are just for that particular fluffy fella. Easily found at Michaels or JoAnnes or WalMart. Your's are perfect! You just haven't given them their eyes and tounge yet! Wait and see! A hint that may help, make neck shorter, more coils for head about 6. Don't be afraid to smush them into shape! Oh I am definitely checking back on this one! You have simply made my day! E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally ... well, things must be looking up around there. Yay. I love your little Valentine's animals.

    God bless,

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete