Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A bit of this, a bit of that


First off - DOWNTON ABBEY! How are we all going to make it until they air Season 3?! Anyone else bonkers for this wonderful series? We DVR'd all of Season 2 and all I want to do is watch it all over again, right now! Forget the housework, I want to take up residence on the couch ...

We saw "The Secret World of Arietty" yesterday, so charming!



Remember this post? We sold my parents vintage GE and look at how cute it looks in it's new home! Wasn't that sweet of our buyers to send us this photo and let us know how beloved it is?! We've had the best luck, with the most wonderful people showing up to buy and cherish, the remaining pieces from my parents things.


Wishing everyone a lovely week!

4 comments:

  1. oh yes....I wonder how long we will have to wait for the third season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm. I guess I missed that one. I will check it out. Thanks for the pointer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I've heard from MANY people now who tell me I have got to watch Downton Abbey. I better Netflix it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved watching & the finale( which was beautiful ) left me wanting more !I plan to see the secret world of Arrietty next weekend .

    ReplyDelete