Thursday, August 29, 2013

I loved to iron when I was little




I loved this toy presser so very much when I was little. I'd push the button, over and over again, delighted to see the roller spin, again and again. I probably drove my mom half crazy with it.

I was grinning from ear to ear when I found it in my parents things and had to push the button, again and again hahaha. Only one of the leaves stays up now but I think that's pretty good since it's about fifty-five years old.

This morning I put it in the box for the Good Will - I just walked by the box and I want to snatch it right back out of there LOL.

Joining in the Vintage Thingie Thursday fun at Colorado Lady, first time in a long long time! 



3 comments:

  1. Hey! I am soooo happy you came by. I totally know what you mean about commenting..I'm guilty too.I can't believe you put that in the Good WIll!!!! OMG all my toys are still at Mom and Dad's..Mom won't let me touch any hehehe I can takes pics for the blog but nothing leaves. Oh well. Just wanted to pop by and say hi..gotta get my foot up a lady ran over two of my toes with her walker/wheelchair...man the devil or God has a really sick sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I have never seen one like that. You are much stronger than I am, I could never give my childhood treasures to goodwill. I should, but I cant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest thing ever. I've never seen anything like that. I would like to iron if I had that adorable thing. Hope all is going well by you!

    ReplyDelete