Saturday, September 28, 2013

october 21st

So sorry for not updating earlier! I am going at a snails pace these days and not accomplishing much.

On the eighth day of waiting, the surgeon finally called my husband with his MRI results. He said there is something suspicious on one side and that he believes sooner is better than later for the surgery. He also told my husband that he's not in danger but good gosh ... WAH!  So very scary!

So my husband will have his surgery on Monday, October 21st. We won't know until the Friday before, what time the surgery will be --- so frustrating, but I guess that's the way things are at teaching hospitals???

Georgie is doing fine, turns out he has bad reflux and he also had a bladder infection. 

We still haven't received the final results for Gracie - it's been quite a ride this week with her. I came home from my first support group meeting Thursday and found that she had chewed her dew claw off and there was blood all over their doggie bed.  sniffle sniffle SOB. So I had to run her over to the vet's lickety split and since she was there, they moved up the secondary test they give for a definitive Cushing's result, so we wouldn't have to bring her back today for it as planned. 


Rather feel like I'm losing my mind ... trying to remember to breathe ...

Since I am buried underneath a mountain of stuff over here, I have placed myself on a no purchases diet, oh yeah sure bwhahahhahha - but I just ordered myself some fun Halloween crafty stuff, to hopefully lose myself in. 


Miss you all, hope you're doing well! 


7 comments:

  1. Will it ever stop for you Sally! Sadly, when it rains, it poors!!
    Thoughts and prayers your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here for you. I lift you and your husband up before the Lord everyday,
    I will add your fur babies to my list,`
    Hugs, Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here for you. I lift you and your husband up before the Lord everyday,
    I will add your fur babies to my list,`
    Hugs, Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Sally
    You've had more than your share of the tough stuff lately...
    Hang in there - your bloggy friends are all behind you.
    Look after yourself and as you said - BREATHE
    Sending love, hugs and prayers for all of you and the best of good wishes.
    Shane in New Zealand xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, take a deep breath and craft! I will continue praying for you and yours! Love, Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there, and yes! Make stuff! It will keep your brain busy. Sending hugs - xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending good karma, and some peaceful thoughts. xo, Pam

    ReplyDelete