Tuesday, October 1, 2013

hunt and peck

How are you doing? Hope you've been well!  We've been having the loveliest of days here, gorgeous blue skies with not a single cloud.

My husband's sick and I feel a bit under the weather too.  And on top of a cold, I'm all creeky and ouchie over here --- my right thumb joint is killing me. The past two days it's been so painful that I can't drive, or hold a pen to write, or a book to read, I can barely open the doggies prescription bottles, etc. WAH!  But I can type,  well, I can hunt and peck so I can whinnnnnnnnnneeee LOL.

My thumb has been giving me momentary flashes of discomfort the past year but now it feels like when I had my frozen shoulder in 2007-2008, like the joint is frozen and immovable.  ouchers!  I've tried heat, I've tried ice, I've done thumb exercises, tried Tylenol and Ibuprofen.

And I was so looking forward to doing some stitching on my new Halloween cross stitch patterns from the Primitive Hare ... look here and here, aren't they cute?!

I adore Notforgotten Farm and she has a Halloween freebie chart here.

I love this time of the year, with all the excitement and fun of the holidays. Are you dreaming of crafty fun too?




No comments:

Post a Comment