Tuesday, February 4, 2014

a valentine's stocking



I've had so much fun stitching up this complimentary pattern from Plum Street Samplers, that I thought I'd share it with you this Rednesday. All done with the embroidery, just need to make it into the stocking now. 

The free pattern is entitled A Valentine's Stocking and the chart may be found here. I didn't have the Weeks Dye Works threads the pattern called for but I googled for a conversion to DMC colors.



I hope you'll join in the Rednesday fun with Melody, at Brown Gingham Creations!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Sally!
    Happy Rednesday! Soooo happy you came today. Love the sampler. Sittin here right now listening to the sleet/freezing rain/snow pelt the windows up here at Mom and Dad/s Won't be gettin down the back acre to home tonight...way to icy. Jim just left a little while ago tho and watched him slip and slid down to our door...yikes. I am so ready for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melody! So happy I finally had something to share for Rednesday.
      Oh no! So sorry you guys (and so much of the country) are still being hit by heavy weather! Poor Jim, I hope he's not bruised from his slide down the hill. Enjoy some cocoa with your folks and be safe.

      Happy Rednesday!

      Delete
  2. That is so sweet Sally. You do nice work! :) Have to go join Rednesday too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam! Thank you, I had so much fun stitching it. To think its a free design, so generous of the designer.

      Happy Rednesday!

      Delete
  3. Oh, Sally, what a great pattern! I just have to say that I am in love with that little cottage in your header - I could live there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue! Isn't it lovely?! I got my little house at the flea market a few years ago, I love it so much. Wouldn't it be fun to live in a cozy cottage!

      Happy Sunday!

      Delete