Monday, November 24, 2014

number four thanksgiving happy mail and a surprise visit from Santa








Oh my!!! Gosh, what fun this is! Everybody's card is arriving on a different day and gifting me with fun every day - it's like a week of birthdays.

Today Joyce's (Scrap for Joy) card arrived ... well, actually a package arrived. Along with Joyce's so very adorable card (and sweet note), Joyce made me the cutest Christmas decoration to place on my mantle. It's so clever and darling dear Joyce and so very generous and sweet of you to make it for me, I'm overwhelmed. (I think you must be a super duper multi-tasker Joyce, accomplishing all of that while having just recently moved to a new house, in a new state, and not unpacked your craft room yet WOW!) I'll be hunting for my plate stand right away so I can enjoy it.

Thank you thank you thank you, so very much Joyce!

Once again I apologize for being a complete knucklehead with a camera. I'm so sorry - my dining room table is the only open space in the house and it's flooded with light - normally would be a good thing but not for taking photos.

Happy happy, it's almost here, Thanksgiving! So much to be grateful for, my lovely crafty and dear friends, thank you for all the smiles.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, lucky you Sally! Joyce is so creative. Love the bonus Christmas she sneaked in there. Your display is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and package she sent you! Love the extra Christmas too! :) Love display of Thanksgiving cards!! Have a lovely day! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete