Friday, November 21, 2014

one two three happy mail!



My mail finally arrived at 5:20 PM today - I had about given up on it for the day. I feel so sorry for our mail carrier, he's even come as late as 7PM, they're so understaffed.

I am having so much fun! Lookie lookie! Adorable Thanksgiving Happy Mail number three from Debbie of Kitten Creates. So pretty, thank you thank you thank you so very much Debbie. Love the vintage images everyone has used.

I sincerely apologize for my super poor photography skills - I fear its getting worse boo hoo. Hanging my head in shame.

Happy happy holiday card making and Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. eek! It looks like your card got a bit bent up in the mail. The wishes are the same, my dear...Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours.
    xo
    Debbie
    ===^..^===

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious card! Those postal machines can wreak havoc on our creativity.

    Fun exchange!!!

    ReplyDelete