Wednesday, September 2, 2015

a swap for all seasons no. eight - what I received from my partner




Can't believe we've completed eight rounds of our mini samplers in A Swap For All Seasons now! So much fun and so much delicious creative Happy Mail. 

Yesterday I received my sampler from my lovely partner, Jan, of Jan's Arty Junk. So charming! I love it so much Jan. I adore house images and Jan made it even more special and dear, by adding our address numbers to the wee hoosies. Made me giggle out loud, so very sweet. Thank you so much Jan!

I've begun number nine for my partner, so there'll be more to share hopefully soon.

Wishing you very happy remaining days of summer and a lovely long holiday weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great House themed fabric banner. The months are really flying by so quickly. Creative ASFAS Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this sampler that Jan created for you, Sally! What a special touch to add your house numbers to the little houses...that makes it extra special.

    ReplyDelete