Wednesday, September 30, 2015

a swap for all seasons no. nine - what I received from my partner




We've finished number nine at A Swap For All Seasons, can you believe it?! I sure can't!

Yesterday I received the sweetest sampler from my partner Elizabeth, at Tales From The Pond. So darling, I love it so much Elizabeth! Thank you bunches, it was a pleasure to meet you and be your partner.

Elizabeth wrapped everything up so charmingly in the colors of Fall, made me smile. (Oh how I wish it were Fall here in Los Angeles - I can't remember when it wasn't hot, it's been hot for so long here.)

Hope you're having lots of fun out there crafting and stitching! 

1 comment:

  1. Number nine and how quickly the months are passing. This is a wonderful sampler and package of goodies. Creative ASFAS Bliss...

    ReplyDelete